Friday, June 10, 2011

"multi-media extravaganza" aka Dean's dog and pony show

The nice folks at Central Coast Fly Fishers Club in Waldport, Oregon asked me back to do a presentation on summer steelhead fly fishing.  I was there this past winter speaking about smallmouth bass fly fishing on the Umpqua river.  They're a great group of guys and gals who are doing great things for fly fishing in the central Oregon coastal area. 

If your interested in having me give a presentation at your club, just give me a call or e-mail and we'll set it up.  I do presentations on various fly fishing related topics and as long as you've got access to a screen and power-point projector, I have the lap-top and several power-point programs that you might find entertaining and useful to your club members.

Tommorow I'm back on the water chasing springers, then a day of trout on the Mac and then down to the Big K for the start of the summer season there.  I just LOVE this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment