Thursday, January 15, 2015

Class is in session

This male went air-born eight times!

David with one so bright it hurt your eyes!

I enjoy learning.  I especially enjoy learning about important issues that have a direct impact on my quality of life and for me, quality of life is directly related to rivers.  So when my boss told me to get ahold of David Moryc from American Rivers and take him fishing so I could learn about mining issues in Oregon, I listened.  My 8th grade english teacher Ms. Covey, probably wished I listened to her as well as I listen to my Montana cowboy boss! 

For David Moryc, the classroom for today was...a river of course! 

I learned all about mining issues in Oregon and we each got to swing flies for some winter chrome.

Like I said, I enjoy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment