Sunday, September 4, 2011

Umpqua tide-water fall chinook on a fly (a brief how-to) on Vimeo


Ok, these "magic boxes" also known as COMPUTERS by some of you more enlightened soles sometimes (ok... ALWAYS) cause me grief, but I'm tryin', without always buggin' my kids to help me with all this technology and social media stuff.  I implore you to please be patient with me and with a little luck, perhaps someday your patience will be rewarded with some little nugget I post that may actually be interesting and helpful.  

So with all that being said, I'm trying to learn how to take decent video of some of my days afield with hopes that I can share it with folks on my Facebook, Blog or website or embed it in my power-point programs for some of my seminars.  I've really enjoyed viewing Marty Shepherd's videos that he's put up on his blog over the past several years.  Just go to Metalheads on my bloglist to check out some of his stuff.  Really cool and informative...and even pretty darned entertaining!  Inmatation being the most sincere form of flattery, my hope is that someday I'll be able to negotiate all this technology half as good as Marty does. 

So if you follow me on Facebook, I appologize for this video and text being uploaded about a hundred times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment