Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Seminars and a Smokin' Show Special

In the morning I head for the Expo Center in Portland, Oregon where for the next 5 days I'll have a booth and I'll be giving free seminars on fly fishing southern Oregon. 

Over the years I've done a lot of different seminars at the O'laughlin Shows, but I've got to admit, none have been quite like the one I'm about to unveil.  This "beast of all beasts" has over 125 power point slides that cover every type of fly fishing opportunity I offer in "southern" Oregon.  I use quotes, because I do "stray a bit" in my geography : )  I'll be covering steelhead (winter and summer) fall chinook, coho, spring chinook, trout, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and shad! You'll see more "grin and grab" shots than you've probably EVER seen in any seminar!  Stop by and say "hi" and if you have time, please plan on attending one of my free seminars in the fly fishing theater.

I've also got a show special on two trips I offer that knocks more than $100 off the regular rate! 
Your choice, McKenzie trout and/or steelhead out of my drift boat or powerboat is one trip I'm offering.  The other trip is summer steelhead on the upper Willamette "town run" out of my drift boat or powerboat.  Both trips are full day/two party trips for only $249.00.  I'll supply all the gear, you just bring your own lunch!  It would be a great Valentines day gift for your favorite valentine.  It would also make a great fathers day or mothers day gift and gift certificates will be available!

The small print; you have to book this trip at the show or get ahold of me during the dates of the show and a $100 deposit is required.  You also have to say you LOVE the blues (just kidding) I also except Visa/Master Card/Discovery and American Express so you can put it on card if you like.  Can't beat that deal!

See you all at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment